The Super Bowl offers an unparalleled opportunity for advertisers to make an impact with consumers (that is, if said advertisers happen to have $4 million lying around). And while Super Bowl XLVIII didn't end up being the most climactic game in recent memory, the promise of a noteworthy commercial kept viewers watching until the end. We at Survata were curious to gauge which ads were a big hit and which dropped the ball. To find out, we reached 1000 respondents overnight, all of whom reported they watched the entire game, and asked them to select their favorite commercial from a randomly selected group of six. Check out the full results below:
1. Doritos - "Cowboy Kid"
2. Budweiser - "Puppy Love"
3. Doritos - "Time Machine"
4. Budweiser - "A Hero's Welcome"
5. Coca-Cola - "It's Beautiful"
6. Coca-Cola - "Going all the Way"
7. Bud Light Platinum - "Equalizer"
8. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - "Seinfeld"
9. M&Ms - "Delivery"
10. Beats music app - "Ellen DeGeneres"
|Are your ads creating a buzz? Try Survata and find out.|
Footnotes for our fellow data geeks
- We interviewed 1,041 online respondents from February 3 to February 4, 2014.
- You can download the underlying data here.
- You can analyze the underlying data in Statwing here.
[emailpickup label_text="Liked this post? Don't miss the next" placeholder="Enter email address"]